Shoe Addict - Jennandvinkicks

Shoe Obsession 

Yes, since I was a kid in elementary I was obsessed with shoes! I was the girl with the bright/weird ass shoes. I didn't give a shit about what people thought of me. I rock them like it was no one business. Now, I'm just wearing black heels, flats, and wedges to work. I know -- boringsauce. I work in an environment that I'm always on my feet and have to look professional. Sigh. But, don't fret, I enjoy my other kicks on the weekends. 

Check out my shared Instagram if you would like to see what I'm rocking today! Also, my partner is obsessed with shoes as well. He's into those rare kinds. Just two people in love with shoes.

Instagram - jennandvinkicks

Lately, I've been loving Adidas. They changed the shoe game! I've been obsessed with the NMD line. Yes, I love the concept of the Boost, but the NMD portfolio stands out to me. The way they look and feel on the feet is magical. Everyone should own one!




 Let me know what shoes ya'll are lusting over. I've been eyeing at these pair of shoes lately. Going to try and cop some when they release! 

Just look at them!! I'm basically drooling just looking at them. Aren't they so pretty!! These already released in Europe. Still waiting on US to get them. I want them both! But if I had to choose one, it will be the Pink with Gray tab and blocks. 

Not a fan of UltraBoost, that is why I haven't purchased one myself. I heard they were like walking on clouds. It's just they haven't come out with a colorway I like. However, this one -- Pink and Gray are my favorite colors! Hopefully I can snag them when they release in February. (Probably going to miss it because I'll be on a plane on the way to Denver. :\)


*Shout Out to my Hubs for copping all these shoes for me! He's da best!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Door Escape Room | Southlake

Blue Ops Mission | Arlington

The Shack Burger Resort - Cypress, TX