Golden Dumpling House - Houston, TX



Where do I begin? This place is amazing! 

1. Cheap
2. Homemade
3. Those little dumplings feel up your tummy
4. Menu is Simple


Every time we come here, we only spend about $12 - $15 for TWO PEOPLE! Say what?!!? The amount of dumplings per dish is crazy. Usually it comes in 10 or 18 dumplings. How many dumplings can you eat?! Twenty for me...haha. Don't judge. 

When you get your dish, ALL the dumplings are flaming hot. I just want to devour them all when they hit the table. We had wait a couple of minutes for them to cool off. 

In the corner of the restaurant, there is a station where you can get your own sauce. They have Soy Sauce, Vinegar, and Soy Sauce with Vinegar. I just stuck with the basic soy sauce. You can also add some chili oil and grab a small soup bowl if you want. 



Bun with Pork and Shrimp Mix
The lady told us this was the soup dumpling, but I think she's wrong. Because the inside had no juice, just the Pork and Shrimp mix. Unless this batch was a fail to keep the juice in. I don't know. It was still good nonetheless. 


Fried Dumpling with Pork, Shrimp, and Vegetables
AMAZING. As you can see, they kinda over did the edges. BUT, that's what I like. I love the way you just take a bite into the dumpling and you get a crunch. It ain't fried for nothing. This has to be one of my favorite dumplings there. But, then again, I didn't try all the dumplings. The shrimp, pork, and veggie are the right amount of ratio in the dumpling. 


Overall, 10 out of 10 would recommend. Probably going to take partner's family when they come into town. Super affordable that can fill everyone's tummy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Door Escape Room | Southlake

Blue Ops Mission | Arlington

The Shack Burger Resort - Cypress, TX