Famous Ramen Tatsu-Ya Finally In HOUSTON, TX


The famous Japanese soul food in Austin finally arrived in Houston. I did indeed tried it in Austin, but I was too hungover to remember it. LMAO. The friends that were with me said they liked it, but my partner said it was 'aight.' So, I decided to give it another try with my bro and cuz.

Ramen Tatsu-Ya is located in Montrose. They do have a very, very small parking, but it's always packed. Street parking would be best. The one in Houston is the same designed as Austin. You order at the beginning and they tell you were to seat. Then they bring our your food.

 I ordered the TONKOTSU ORIGINAL. Consists of pork bone broth, chashu, ajitama, woodear mushroom, scallion. 



Let's just say that is was indeed "aight" 

I still prefer Tiger Den over this place. No "wow" factor in this bowl of ramen. Would I come back? Naahhh I'll continue to search for better ramen in Houston. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Door Escape Room | Southlake

Blue Ops Mission | Arlington

The Shack Burger Resort - Cypress, TX