Pho Binh - Cypress, TX


Apparently, there are 7 locations for Pho Binh. So, it must be good, right?


I can't tell you if the pho is good because I don't ever get pho at a pho restaurant. Why do you ask? Because MY MOM MAKES THE BEST PHO!!! Yup. I either opt for rice or vermicelli. 



Banh Mi Thit Nuong with an Egg
An A+ for this Banh Mi. The bread was toasted well. There were sufficient amount of ingredients inside. I expected a full baguette (round at the end), but I think they used the good kind of bread. 
Thai Tea
F- for this drink. WAY TOO SWEET. I do not recommend it.
Bun Thit Nuong Cha Gio
Delicious. The amount of pork in this dish is phenomenal.  Cooked perfectly. It was not too dried! Was able to taste the juiciness and the smoked/grilled tasting. The egg rolls, on the other hand, did not taste all that great. I believe this was a shrimp egg roll. Didn't have the nice crunch and the filling inside was not satisfying. I would rate this dish an A!

Com Tom Thit Nuong
My partner's dish. He said the rice was sticky. Got the good wetness to it. (I would put a dirty joke, but my partner was against it...haha) The pork and shrimp were great. He would get it again! Rating: A

It seems like they use the same pork for every dish. But, that's is ok, because it tasted amazing. I would definitely come back here whenever I'm craving a Bun Thit Nuong.:)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Door Escape Room | Southlake

Blue Ops Mission | Arlington

The Shack Burger Resort - Cypress, TX