Cypress Breakfast House - Cypress, TX


"What should we eat," that is the number one question my husband ask me every time we leave Church on Sundays. We get out of Church around 10:15 AM. Such an awkward time, since not many places open until 11:00 AM. The only restaurants that are open are the one serving breakfast foods. So, BRUNCH IT IS. I'm always trying to find a breakfast place that is not a chain. I'm so over IHop, Denny's, and Egg and I. Any suggestion, please help. But, for right now, Cypress Breakfast House is my go to brunch.


Country Skillet
3 Scrambled eggs with diced ham, onions & bell peppers topped with cheese, sour cream & chives $8.75
Served on Bed of Skillet Potatoes and Toast on the side.
No going to lie, they overdid it on the onions. Plus, 3 scrambled eggs is a lot for me. I only can eat a max of 2 eggs. Half way through my meal, I was getting so tired eating it. I ate the potatoes and took the rest home. Would I get this dish again. Probably not. Too much eggs for my liking. Everything else was good. 

Breakfast Burrito
A generous portion of scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage &
black beans wrapped in a large, warm flour tortilla, topped with our
signature queso, pico de gallo, avocado, sour cream & green onions  $9.00
Served with Potatoes.
This was my Husband's dish. Why didn't I get this, since I'm the simple burrito girl? Well, I wanted to try something different. That was a fail. His burrito was really good. So much flavor in one giant burrito. 

French Vanilla Iced Coffee $3.00
This place likes to give you an extra pitcher. Even if you get water, they will bring out your water cup and a pitcher full with water. Smart. BUT I don't consume much liquid. I drank my glass of Iced Coffee and was done. Didn't even touch the pitcher. Such a waste. 

Overall, food was amazing.  Fast service. Waiting for tables doesn't take long and food comes out fast. The potatoes are the best. Cooked perfectly. Crispy. Like I mention earlier, this is our go to brunch place since we can't find anything else around. Well they are other places, but they didn't get good reviews.....so we've been avoiding them...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Door Escape Room | Southlake

Blue Ops Mission | Arlington

The Shack Burger Resort - Cypress, TX