Bluewater Seafood - Houston, TX






Place is always packed! I hate how it's on 1960 (one of the congested intersection in North Houston) and the parking is alright. I guess it's not as bad as Montrose and Downtown Houston parking. 

I ordered a dozen raw oyster, 2 pounds of Crawfish and my partner ordered the Redfish and 3 Diablos. 

I was so hungry that I forgot to take a picture of the raw oysters. The raw oysters were okay. They were small. I like how they were cold, but I didn't like how they were small. Were they sandy? No, not at all. My partner didn't like them. He said it didn't taste fresh. And I agreed with him. 


The crawfish were spicy! But were still good. They were a mixed of big and small. I still pick inner Houston crawfish then this one. But this is the best 15-20 minutes drive to get.

The Redfish with 3 Diablos. The redfish was dry and flat. I didn't really like it. Plus it was completely plain. The shrimp was wrapped in bacon. Unfortunately, I didn't try it, so I can't tell you if it was good or not.


Overall, would I come back to this place? Yes, until I find better crawfish around my area. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Door Escape Room | Southlake

Blue Ops Mission | Arlington

The Shack Burger Resort - Cypress, TX