The Melt - Grilled Cheese - Houston, TX




Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. This place is not some ordinary cafe. They specialized in CHEESE. We knew we had to go try it! Because I love cheese and farts. 


 "WIPE THAT CHEESY GRIN ON YOUR FACE"

Mac Daddy Grilled Cheese
I had to get it. And of course because of the name. I love me some Big Macs from MickyD's. And this one is the Mac Daddy. To be honest, it was meh. I love the texture of the bread, was crunchy. I didn't like the inside. The sides of the mac and cheese were a bit dry and it was cheesy enough. Bacon was alright, and I didn't taste the onions. THE FRIES THO! They were bombdigity. Thin and crispy. Just how I like it. Pickles were an added bonus. I love me some pickles. Big, small, wide, slice, halves. Love it all. 

Steak & Cheese Grilled Cheese
Delicious. Tasted like a Philly cheese sandwich, but with a crunch. 

Cookies & Cream Milkshake
Magical. Taste like icecream.

Double Chocolate Milkshake
Too chocolaty for me. Sorry. 


Overall, would I go again. Hell yes, I want to try just the mac and cheese. That would determine if the cheese is actually good. Plus, the fries are to died for. Also, the ketchup is natural. Not some unhealthy shet they put in ketchup. ( I know we have them organic freak out there)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Door Escape Room | Southlake

Blue Ops Mission | Arlington

The Shack Burger Resort - Cypress, TX