Alicia's Mexican Grille - Cypress, TX



Something about Tex-Mex that always steal my heart. Just give me chips, guacamole and refried beans for the rest of my life. I can eat that all day everyday. The funny thing is that I don't really like enchiladas or tamales. I'm the simple burrito or fajitas kind of girl. haha. 

This place is quite huge. Tons of seating area, but it seems like they cater to large groups. 






SeƱor Burrito 
12-inch flour tortilla filled with ground beef, refried beans, Monterey Jack cheese, then topped with ranchera sauce with Steak Fajitas. 

I would give this Burrito a 7/10. There was not that much fajita in this burrito and the rice was really dry. However, the refried beans were bomb! Also, there were too much tortilla. I'm not a huge fan of soft tortilla. 

Alicia's Steak
He ordered it Medium. He liked it. I didn't so much because I like my fajitas to be tough. But that is just personal preference. His rice was also very dry, but the charro beans were DELICIOUS. They soaked it in something that tasted cajun to me. Also, the guacamole tasted very fresh! Overall a 9/10. I would totally get this entree, but cook the steak Medium Well. 

Didn't get to try the free chips and salsa because I gave up chips for lent.....Next time. I would go back to this place. The atmosphere was welcoming and the servers were fun! John, our waiter had a great personality!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Door Escape Room | Southlake

Blue Ops Mission | Arlington

The Shack Burger Resort - Cypress, TX