Bubble Tea House - Houston, TX



Why don’t we have a place like this in Cypress?? Variety of teas, smoothies, slushies, and even fresh juices! They even have food! 

I ordered the Sea Salt Black Tea with Lychee Jelly. 


My brother and husband ordered the Vietnamese Coffee and Lychee with Lychee, Mango, and Apply Jelly. They also ordered the Mild Popcorn Chicken.


The drinks itself were good! Really good! Not too sweet and not too plain! Just how I like my drinks :) The popcorn chicken was a bit spicy. Didn’t think mild would be that spicy! 


Overall, I would definitely come back to this place! Very nice atmosphere to hang out with friends or just chill. Plus, they have comfy seats!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Door Escape Room | Southlake

Blue Ops Mission | Arlington

The Shack Burger Resort - Cypress, TX