Anothai Cuisine - Cypress, TX



This was our 2nd attempt to try this place. The first time we try to come here, the owner were just walking into the building...30 minutes pass open time...-.- Luckly, we decided to give them another try. And yes, they were open on time!

If you ever visit a Thai restaurant, you have to get the Thai tea, right? RIGHT. So, we ordered two! The thai teas were extra sweet. Not my cup of tea. I like my thai tea to be balance of tea and sweetness. So, I didn't enjoy this one.

Husband ordered the Pad Thai - beef. It was delicious. Had so much flavor. I really like how they put the spicy sauce on the side in case you don't want it to be spicy. I would order this for myself next time.


I ordered the Yellow Curry - Chicken. It was alright. Lacking flavor. Didn't have the curry kick to it. I was disappointed. Plus, the potatoes were still hard! Blah. Will not order again.


Would I come back here? Probably not....But if this is only only Thai place in town..then I guess I'll just stick to the Pad Thai. Apparently, there are 2 other locations -- Spring and Houston. So, maybe the other locations are better... Let me know if you tried the other places. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Famous Ramen Tatsu-Ya Finally In HOUSTON, TX

Our Favorite Dish Soap

Morning Lotion - Favorite