The Shack Burger Resort - Cypress, TX



Well, well, well. It's a hidden burger place in Cypress. This place is where I want to bring my friends and kids to hang out. The name says it all. "Shack" No A/C. Tables are outside and they have a small playground for the kids. So, if you're afraid of bugs or the heat, then this place is not for you.

They have parking at the front and back of the place on gravel. You walk to the front and place your order at the counter. Then you proceed to find a table. We first decided to sit at the high top table outside, but my husband was eaten alive by mosquitoes. He even started to develop some rash. haha. Then ants were crawling on me. SOOOOO We opted to go 'inside.' Still outside, but it was covered and had fans.


I ordered the Funshroom Burger. It was just beef, sauteed mushrooms, swiss cheese, and lettuce. The burger was DELICIOUS! And I don't eat burgers that often. Probably once or twice a month.


My husband ordered the Fireman. came with beef, pepper jack cheese, bacon, topped with fried pickles and spicy honey drizzle. The fried pickles were bomb! Taste like chips. His burger was too spicy for me, but he said he really enjoyed it. In addition, he really enjoyed the bread because it had so much flavor on it. 

We also ordered a basket of fries. That was amazing as well, but they kinda overdid the seasoning on some part. Was a bit too salted. Nonetheless, the fries were extra crispy and delicious. Would definitely get a whole basket for myself next time. ahah


Would we come back here? Yes, definitely would bring friends here. The downside of this place is that the burgers were a bit pricey. I believe the burgers range from $9-12. AND the food took forever to come out. Think it took about 30-40 minutes....Hubs was getting a little hangry..








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Door Escape Room | Southlake

Blue Ops Mission | Arlington