Sushi Shiga, Cypress, TX


All you can eat sushi. HOW GREAT IS THAT? We got there around 7:00PM and the place was empty...So we were questioning if this place was even good. It received a 4 out of 5 on Yelp. Anyways, all you can eat dinner was $25.99 per person. So, not bad. 

This is what we ordered:


  • Seaweed Salad - it was good. They served it with shredded cucumbers on the bottom. I'm guessing giving it the illusion that there is a lot of seaweed. 
  • Chicken Wings - was okay. They drizzle sweet sauce no top. The wings weren't seasoned; needed salt. PLAIN.
  • Shrimp Tempura - super flakey. I am not a huge fan of this, but my husband said he enjoyed it. "This is how a shrimp tempura should be like." whatevv
  • Salmon Hand Roll - delicious. I was expecting cubed salmon, but they were sushi cut salmon. Which is fine with me. 
  • Tuna Hand Roll - I didn't try it, but my hubs did. He enjoyed it. Very filling tho.
  • Salmon Sashimi - YUCK. Do not recommend it. They slice it very thin. 
  • Tuna Sushi - I didn't try it, but my hubs did. He enjoyed it! He said taste great!
  • Surf Claim - was ok. has a weird chewy taste to it.
  • Spider Roll - for some odd reason, they put LETTUCE in it. WHAT?! Definitely not a fan.
  • Shaggy Dog - Pretty good. The tempura was super crunchy!
  • Rainbow Roll - was okay, the fish and other items on top were thin.
  • Eel Fried Rice - I didn't like it at all. The rice didn't taste good and it was dry.


Overall, this was an OK place. Just wish the sashimi was cut differently. Also, the rolls were small. That's a good thing because it didn't make us full. We didn't try the udon or ramen. Would I come back here? Yes, unless I can find another ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI/SUSHI BUFFET. But for now, this will do. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Door Escape Room | Southlake

Blue Ops Mission | Arlington

The Shack Burger Resort - Cypress, TX