Smoke'N Ash BBQ | Arlington

Smoke'N Ash BBQ

7301 Matlock Rd Suite 127, Arlington, TX 76002

Reason why I wanted to go here was because of one Yelp review. The Yelp review was glorifying their baked potato, and I LOVE potatoes. Also, I love eating at mom-and-pop shop. When we arrived, I ordered the loaded baked potato. GUESS WHAT! They ran out...I decided to do the 2 meat plate: ribs and brisket with a side of mac n cheese and green beans. The ribs and brisket were a disappointment. They were dry. The mac n cheese was pretty good, but the green beans were a bit cold. Overall, I don't think I would go back to this place. I wanted to love it because I love supporting locals...but the bbq wasn't great. :(




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Door Escape Room | Southlake

Blue Ops Mission | Arlington

The Shack Burger Resort - Cypress, TX