Affordable Glasses - Warby Parker



I haven't bought prescription glasses for over 5 years; I was definitely in the market for some new ones.  At first, my Husband and I checked out Lenscrafter and Visionworks and we forgot how much prescription glasses cost even with insurance...I felled in love with these Gucci glasses at Lenscrafter but I could not get myself to pay $400+, and that is with insurance. Lucky, our friend informed us that a Warby Parker opened a store in North Park Malls and they have some cheap glasses.We went into Warby Parker and their glasses started at $95. No bad. After trying all the glasses, I fell in love with 2 pairs. I couldn't decide, so I bought them both. I purchased the Laurel in Tea Rose Fade and Daisy in Striped Molasses. Each of them costed $125 since I added high-index to both pair. My insurance company was able to cover $95, so I only paid $30! How amazing is that?? It took about a week to receive my glasses. I tried them out for a week and realized that my center focal point was in the wrong spot, so I went back into store and they were able to fix my problem. They reordered my glasses with the correct focal point, free of charge. That is what I love about them. 

Laurel in Tea Rose Fade
(Lower nose bridge, perfect for asian nose like me)
Daisy in Striped Molasses


Warby Parker has a 30-day, hassle-free return or exchange policy if you're not satisfied with your glasses! If you are satisfied with your glasses, they do have a one-year, no-scratch guarantee for lenses. Meaning they will replace your scratched lenses for free within that timeline. Plus, it comes in a cute case!!


FANTASTIC customer service. Everyone I encountered were so nice and helpful. 100% recommend you check them out if you're in the market for some new glasses! They even carry sunglasses. Apparently, you can try them at the comfort of your home! Check out their website for more details!! 
https://www.warbyparker.com/

Disclaimer: I purchased these glasses myself and their all my honest opinions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Door Escape Room | Southlake

Blue Ops Mission | Arlington

The Shack Burger Resort - Cypress, TX