Dry Fast Top Coat for Nails



I have tried so many "fast drying" top coat for my nails. Here is what I have tried so far:
Image result for opi fast drying nail polish
I have purchased this OPI RapiDry Top Coat for around $14. I am huge fan of OPI nail polish, but this did not give me the result I was looking for. It took awhile for my nails to completely dry. Would not recommend. It's quite expensive as well.

Related image
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Did not work well. I tried because it was affordable. Around $6. However, it didn't work do it's job. Took awhile for my nails to dry. Would not recommend.
Image result for dry fast top coat
Orly Sec 'N Dry $10 and it didn't work well for me. Doesn't give the high gloss/shine and it takes a while for my nails to dry. Would not recommend.

THE BEST DRY FAST TOP COAT! I keep going back to this top coat because it does exactly what it states and it's only for $6. I use it almost every week when I paint my nails and it works like a charm. 


What's your favorite dry fast top coat? What other brand should I try?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Door Escape Room | Southlake

Blue Ops Mission | Arlington

The Shack Burger Resort - Cypress, TX