Hello Beautiful People, This is what Jenn is currently using every morning for Spring/Summer. She has been loving the Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Moisturizing Creme and Clinique Pep-Start Daily Protector. The Clinique Pep-Start has SPF 50 which is amazing for these sunny, hot days ! She used to use moisturizer with SPF in it, but don't think the SPF is strong enough for the hot days. Have to protect the skin from dark spots and wrinkles. It also gives a slight tint , so you don't look pale! Another great thing about this sunscreen is that it doesn't smell like one! After she applied the Clinique Pep-Start, she put Ole Henriksen moisturizer on. This moisturizer smells delicious and feels lightweight . Perfect for the summer because we don't want anything heavy that will melt off when we step outside. Overall, Jenn recommends this product for you to try this summer. Let her know how it works for you. Clinique Pep-Start UV Protector Broad Spectrum...
Once Upon a Time Win (58:45) ***Our very first escape room...now we're hooked*** Trouble is brewing in the kingdom as treasured magical items have gone missing. The evidence points to Rumpelstiltskin being the culprit and rumors have circulated that he is trying to enact a curse on all the land. Brave adventurers are called upon to break into Rumpelstiltskin’s castle and find the missing artifacts and stop him before it’s too late! Difficulty: Medium Participants: 6 Price: $28
Anothai Cuisine 25282 Northwest Fwy #150, Cypress, TX 77429 This was our 2nd attempt to try this place. The first time we try to come here, the owner were just walking into the building...30 minutes pass open time...-.- Luckly, we decided to give them another try. And yes, they were open on time! If you ever visit a Thai restaurant, you have to get the Thai tea, right? RIGHT. So, we ordered two! The thai teas were extra sweet. Not my cup of tea. I like my thai tea to be balance of tea and sweetness. So, I didn't enjoy this one. Husband ordered the Pad Thai - beef. It was delicious. Had so much flavor. I really like how they put the spicy sauce on the side in case you don't want it to be spicy. I would order this for myself next time. I ordered the Yellow Curry - Chicken. It was alright. Lacking flavor. Didn't have the curry kick to it. I was disappointed. Plus, the potatoes were still hard! Blah. Will not order again. Would I come back here? Prob...
Comments
Post a Comment