BB's Cafe - Houston, TX


Local Tex-Orleans chain serving po' boys, gumbo, fried seafood & more in a casual setting.

Stumbled upon this restaurant because House of Pies was packed! We had to be at a shoe raffle before 1 PM, so we walked across the parking lot and went into this cafe. Service was a bit slow, but the food was amazing! My partner got the po boy's and I got the fried platter. 

Should've tried the crawfish since they're in season right now. Didn't want to get messy since we had to be a shoe raffle. (We took an L) Next time. 


I forgot what kind of Po Boy this is. But the meat was super soft and it was huge! We could've shared one. He really enjoyed it and ATE IT ALL! What a monster. Even ate half my fries. Double monster!


Fried Shrimp & Oyster Platter. The fries were AMAZING!! Super crunchy. We could not stop picking at it. The batter on the shrimp was also amazing. The ratio amount was perfect and the crunchiness was good. However, the oyster was alright. Really small and I didn't think it was worth the price. $22 for this platter! Whoa nelly. 


Definitely would recommend this place for anyone that is a fry lover like me. The platter was expensive, but the Po boys were a decent a price. I believe like $10? Overall, I would go back and try the gumbo and crawfish and get a whole platter of fries :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Door Escape Room | Southlake

Blue Ops Mission | Arlington

The Shack Burger Resort - Cypress, TX