Canteen Tap House and Tavern - Breckenridge, CO (Keystone Light, Please)

This past week I went to Keystone, Colorado for a friend's 29th birthday. We snowboard for 3 days and only went out one time for dinner.


How did we find this place? Through Yelp. Highly praised and rated! 

The food was bomb, but the drink was weak. I ordered the Fruity Mojo and it tasted like bland water. Had to drown it, can't waste drinks.
I wasn't hungry, so for my entree, I ordered The Wings appetizer. Just Naked with a side of Ranch and BBQ. BBQ sauce was alright, but the Ranch was delicious. The wings itself was crispy and juicy, just how I like it. 
My partner ordered The Hoss Burger  -- bacon, cheddar, house bbq, and onion rings. He said that it was delicious and he enjoyed it! He also won my heart by giving me his pickles! Best pickles are the bread and butter kind. I just love me some pickles. 

Would I recommend this place to someone, Yes if they're hungry and just want food. But I wouldn't recommend it if someone wants to have a nice cocktail drink and food. They had a large selection on beer, so I don't know if that is any good. As you can tell, I'm not a beer person. Cocktail in my hand, please. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Door Escape Room | Southlake

Blue Ops Mission | Arlington

The Shack Burger Resort - Cypress, TX